Saturday, October 6, 2007

New Rig Installation

Ya, I know I'm supposed to talk about my new system which I have not forgotten yet. However, I am extremely busy right now-work and a sh$%load of school work including an engineering statistics midterm that I am going to take on Monday. I promise to post pictures sometime in the week and possibly start that series of computer building articles. Anyways, the whole building and installation process took nine hours-yes, nine fr$#king hours. You read that correctly. Nine hours because I made dumb mistakes which everybody should learn to watch out for in the future. I'll post more information next time.

Just a thought, lucky working men and women get their days off on Monday for Columbus Day.For us however, that is not the case....hmmm.


Peace, Love and Basketball,
Sean

No comments:

Roomie-Mania


        Want to be my roomie?